Your to do list:
- Participate in Work Experience during school holidays (Easter, June & September)
- Start researching your degree at the University of your choice
- Attend Open Days and Experience Day's
- Speak to professionals in your industry of choice to gain a better understanding of world of work
- Visit the various university admissions centre's to know how to apply ahead of time
- Students interested in Apprenticeships or Traineeships should be taking advantage of networking and work experience to obtain a position. Don't waste time, apply early or ask about possible positions in your field of interest.
- Have a good resume and cover letter ready
- Look for scholarships, cadetships or other opportunities available
- Make appointments with Mrs Dembowski (Career Counsellor) throughtout the year.
- Be motivated and work towards your career dream.
Go to the "...did you know?" section in the student secure area or CLICK HERE for upcoming events worth checking out!
|Take a closer look and discover ADFA today
|Upgrade your engineering ambition
If you're considering engineering as a career, you have a choice of degrees at ADFA. On graduation you'll work on formidable military assets such as warships, tanks, fighter aircraft or weapon systems.